Steak Bites is an amazingly delicious, yummy and juicy recipe. Moreover it contains many healthy ingredients like butter, soy sauce, onion and many others. All these things are great for human health. So what are you waiting for? Come with us and start making Steak Bites.
- Time required for Steak Bites: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4-5
Ingredients for Steak Bites:
- steak (whatever steak you like)
- worcesterhire sauce
- soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- onion powder 2 teaspoons
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons black pepper powder
- oil 3 tablespoons
- butter 2 cubes
How to prepare Steak Bites?
- First of all take a steak and there are no restrictions. You can use any steak you like the most then cut this steak.
- Cut it with measurement of half inch per piece then put them all in a bowl. Pour some soy sauce with worcestershire sauce.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of garlic powder with only 2 teaspoons of onion powder. Add salt according to your own taste.
- Make sure that you don’t add to much salt as you already add soy sauce. Otherwise it will ruin all the taste.
- After that, add 2 teaspoons of fresh black pepper powder then mix well with the help of a spoon for the coating purpose.
- Now take a frying pan and add 3 tablespoons of oil in it. Let it heat for about 1 minute then add your steaks.
- Remember you need to leave some space between each steak piece then let it cook for about 1 minute and flip.
- Once you are done with cooking the other side then add 1 cube of butter in and let it melt. Make sure that you coat all steak bites well with butter.
- After that, Remove all of them from the pan then throw another cube of butter in the same pan. Now add some crushed garlic and sauté well.
- Finally pour all this liquid on your steak bites and your delicious, healthy and yummy Steak Bites are now ready.