Time required for Quick Pineapple Dessert:
35 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Pineapple Dessert :
- a tin of pineapple
- 1 bowl of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder
- 1 bowl fresh cream
- ½ bowl condensed milk
Way to prepare Quick Pineapple Dessert?
- Start by separating some big slices of pineapple then fine chop the other slices. Pour cream in a dry and clean bowl then leave it in the freezer and let it get cold.
- Once the cream is ready beat it by the help of an electric beater. Put the condensed milk and yogurt in refrigerator respectively and let them get cold.
- Add your cold condensed milk into the cream and beat them both. Add cream and chopped pineapple and beat them lightly for one more time.
- Melt the gelatin powder in 2 tablespoons of hot water. Add it into the mixture and mix them well altogether.
- Your Pineapple Dessert is now ready to serve.