If you are looking for a good source of phosphorus, selenium, iron, magnesium and B vitamins then Chicken Teriyaki is best for you. Teriyaki is also one of the very helpful and good way to make kids eat veggies.
- Time required for Teriyaki: 35 minutes
- Serving: 3-4
Ingredients for Chicken Teriyaki:
- 2 tablespoon honey
- sugar 2 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- water 2 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ginger slices
- garlic 1 sliced
- green onion 1 stick
- 2 chicken thighs (boneless)
- 1 tablespoon oil
How to prepare Chicken Teriyaki?
- Start by taking a large bowl then add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce with 2 tablespoons of honey and make sure that you follow these instructions carefully.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of sugar in this mixture with chili flakes. Remember that adding chili flakes is optional.
- If you don’t like chili flakes then there is no need to add them. Add 1 teaspoon of vinegar with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Mix it all well with the help of a spoon. Take a ginger then cut it into 5 thin slices and add these ginger slices into this mixture.
- Now take a garlic clove and cut it into thin slices then add all these slices in this mixture. Take 1 stick of green onion and add it also.
- Mix well then take 2 chicken thighs but remember that you need boneless thighs only. Sprinkle some flour on them.
- After that, Pat this flour on both the sides of your chicken thighs. Take a frying pan add 1 tablespoon of oil in it.
- Heat this oil at medium flame then add your chicken thighs one by one. Don’t be hasty cook them for almost 5 minutes from both sides.
- Now add all your mixture or sauce you prepared earlier in the chicken thighs. Remove the green onion now.
- Cook it till your sauce reduces then you needs to remove the chicken thighs from the pan. Cut these chicken thighs into thin slices.
- Finally add 2 tablespoons of water in the same frying pan you were using. Let it cook till bubbles then add thin slices of chicken. Cook them a bit and your Chicken Teriyaki is ready to go.