Cheesy Potato Pancakes are really crispy food elements that can put delicious task on your food table. This delicious and crazy dish can easily be prepared with a simple list of ingredients. Here is what you need and how to prepare cheesy potato pancakes in your kitchen:
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients required for Pancakes:
- Breadcrumbs as required
- Plain flour 2 tablespoon
- Boiled potato 2 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup grated
- 2 chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Oregano 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
How to Prepare Cheesy Potato Pancakes?
- Start by taking 2 Potatoes then chop them and mash well after boiling. Add Salt to taste with 1 Cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese and an Egg in a large bowl.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour, 1/4 teaspoon of Oregano with 1 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder and 2 Chopped Green Chilies.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley and mashed all the ingredients again. Now Pancakes batter is all set.
- Make balls from this batter than take a ball and press with hand to turn it in a pancake shape. Coat with Breadcrumbs.
- Finally, preheat 4 Tablespoons of Oil in a pan and shallow fry you’re Pancakes in it from each side. Serve the warm Cheesy Potato Pancakes.