Lagan Boti is a traditional recipe for mutton or meat lover… Let’s learn how to cook the mouthwatering and tempting recipe of Mutton Lagan Boti recipe with homemade spices…
- Time required: 2:30 Minutes approx.
- Serving: 5 or 6 persons
Ingredients for Mutton Lagan Boti:
- Mutton Boti (boneless): 1 kg
- Oil: 1 cup
- Cumin powder: 1 tbsp
- Papaya powder or paste: 2 tbsp
- Red chili: 2 tbsp
- Cubeb: ½ tbsp
- Green coriander: ½ cup
- Garam masala: 1 tbsp
- Green chili: 6 or 7 in quantity
- Yoghurt: 1 cup in blended form
- Turmeric powder: ½ tbsp
- Mint: ¼ cup finely chopped
- Onion: 1 medium finely chopped
- Poppy seeds: 2 tbsp finely grinded
- Salt: Add to taste
How to cook Mutton Lagan Boti?
First of all Marinate the mutton meat with the ingredients just as cumin powder, papaya powder or paste, red chili, yoghurt, turmeric powder, salt, mint and leave them for 2 hours for marinating.
Now heat the oil in utensil and fry onion by adding garam masala, cubeb.
Now add the marinated meat into it and fry it.
Add Poppy seeds and green masala and leave it for 5 minutes on dum.
Dish out the recipe and decorate with green coriander.
Now enjoy the tasty mutton lagan boti with naan or raita, salad…