Pakora is a famous snack of Pakistani cuisine. Chicken pakoras are common but chicken Qeema pakora are rare and delicious, loved by everyone. This super crunchy and tasty dish can easily be prepared with a simple list of ingredients. The complete cooking guide and list of ingredients are given below:
- Time required: 25 minutes
- Serving: 5-6
- 1 tablespoon chopped green coriander
- green chilies 2 chopped
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon mint
- an egg
- 1 cup chicken mince
- Chilli flakes 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ajwain
- coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- chickpea flour 1 cup
- salt to taste
How to Prepare Qeema Pakora?
- Start by taking an Onion then chop it then add with 1 cup of Chicken Mince and 1 tablespoon of chopped Green Coriander.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of Coriander Powder with Salt to taste and 1/4 teaspoon of Ajwain. Add 1 tablespoon Chopped Mint with 2 Chopped Green Chilies.
- After that, Take 1 Cup of Chickpea Flour with 1 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes and 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder and 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- Add all these ingredients with 1 Egg and mix all well then add water as required and mix again. Pakora batter is now ready.
- Finally, pour this batter and make Pakoras by deep frying at medium flame till their color turns golden brown.
- Your Qeema Pakora is now ready to serve.