Time required for Peach Melba With Cream Custard:
40 minutes approx.
- 3 medium peaches
- ½ liter milk
- one and a half cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup of fresh cream
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- pinch of lemon food color
Way to prepare Peach Melba With Cream Custard?
- Let’s begin by peeling and then slicing the peaches then put them in a pan at low heat and cover it.
- After 4-5 minutes add ¾ cup of sugar then cover the pan again and cook it at low heat. Add food color and ¼ cup of water when sugar begins to melt.
- After dissolving the sugar completely add cinnamon powder and leave to cool down. Mix 2-3 spoons of corn flour in cold milk then add the essence.
- Now for custard boil the milk and when milk begins to boil add sugar then after cooking it for 5-7 minutes add the mixture of corn flour.
- Alright, now cook it at a little bit of high heat and when cooking it at high heat make sure that you mix it quickly with a spoon.
- Once it become thick remove it from the stove. Now leave the cream in refrigerator and let it get cold.
- Finally mix the custard into the cream.
- Now your Peach Melba With Cream Custard is ready to go.