Crepe Spicy Paratha is an amazing recipe for you and your children health. You can make it instantly without doing much effort. Moreover it contains awesome ingredients like onions, carrots, capsicum, milk and cheese. All these ingredients are very suitable for your health. So what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and start making awesome Crepe Parathas.
- Time required for Crepe Spicy Paratha: 15 minutes
- Serving: 3-4
Ingredients for Crepe Spicy Paratha:
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- ½ cup wheat flour
- green capsicum 2 tablespoons
- chili flakes 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (Dhania)
- ¼ cup of chopped tomatoes
- black pepper powder ¼ teaspoon
- ¼ cup of grated carrots
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 300ml milk
- 1 teaspoon oil
How to prepare Crepe Spicy Paratha?
- Take a large bowl then first add ½ cup of wheat flour in it with ½ cup of all purpose flour and 2 tablespoons of chopped onions.
- Now add ¼ cup of grated carrots with ¼ cup of chopped tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of green capsicum to enhance the taste.
- After that, add 1 tablespoon of chili flakes with 1 tablespoon of cilantro and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Now add salt according to your own taste with ¼ cup of grated mozzarella cheese. You can use any other cheese there are no restrictions.
- Add 300ml of milk in it then mix it well with the help of a beater. Now when you have a very nice and soft texture then take a frying pan.
- After that, add 1 teaspoon of oil in it and spread this oil all over with the help of a brush. Now add almost 1 ladle spoon of this mixture.
- Try to make it a round shape and cook till its bottoms turns golden. It will only take 1 and a half minute then turn to the other side and repeat the same process.
- Turn to the other side then cook this side also for 1 and a half minute. Finally remove your paratha from the frying pan. Your yummy Crepe Spicy Paratha is ready to serve.