If you want to grow some strong muscles then this recipe of Chicken Wings will help you for sure. As it contains low fat protein which is amazing for muscle growth and development. Moreover it strengthen bones and taste marvelous.
- Time required: 50 minutes
- Serving: 4-5
Ingredients for Steak Bites:
- coriander powder 1 tablespoon
- paprika powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- chilli sauce 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- vinegar 1 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to prepare Chicken Wings?
- Start by taking 1 kg Wings and add in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of Vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Coriander Powder and Salt to taste.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of Chilli Flakes, 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder with 1/2 teaspoon Paprika Powder and 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- After that, add 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder with 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce, 1tablespoon Chilli Sauce and 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Once done adding mix it all well and leave for about only 30 minutes at room temperature. Now take a chicken wing coat with Plain Flour then dip into some cold milk.
- Now again coat with plain flour. Finally, deep fry the coated chicken wings for about only 10 minutes. Now serve tasty wings.