Time required: 40 minutes approx
Ingredients for Chicken Noodles Kabab:
- knorr noodles chicken 2 packs
- knorr chili garlic sauce 1 tablespoons
- water 4 cups
- garam masala powder
- garlic crushed ½ tablespoons
- salt to taste
- 1 & ½ cups chicken boiled & shredded
- red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- 1-2 tablespoons mint leaves chopped
- fresh coriander chopped 2-3 tablespoons
- ½ tablespoons cumin seeds roasted & crushed
- 1 tablespoons green chili chopped
- cooking oil for frying
- mozzarella cheese grated ½ cup
- 2 whisked eggs
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- taste maker 2 breadcrumbs as required
How to prepare Chicken Noodles Kabab:
First of all take a pan then add 4 cups of water in it and let it boil. Then take 2 pack of knorr noodles chicken packs.
Now break both of these noodles in packs before opening them. Reserve the masala noodles packs for later.
After that, add all these noodles in the boiling water and boil for about 2 minutes. Put these noodles aside.
Take a large bowl and add 1 & ½ cup of boiled and shredded chicken then add ½ tablespoons of crushed garlic, 1 tablespoon of chili garlic sauce with 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
Add salt according to your own taste and add ½ tablespoons roasted crushed cumin seeds. It’s time to add 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
Now add 1-2 tablespoons of mint leaves, 2-3 tablespoons of fresh coriander, 1 tablespoon of green chili and ¼ cup of breadcrumbs.
For more taste add ½ cup of grated mozzarella cheese and add 2 noodles masala packs you save earlier in it.
It’s time for you to add boiled noodles and mix well until combined. Grease your hands with the oil and turn this mixture shape of kababs.
Take 2 bowls add 2 whisked eggs in one and breadcrumbs as much as required in the other bowl. Now dip each of your kabab in whisked eggs then in breadcrumbs.
Finally, add cooking oil in a pan and add your kababs in it then deep fry. Your Chicken Noodles Kabab are ready.