Here is an amazing recipe for natural fast foods lovers. Learn how to make cheeseburger onion rings at home. Here is a complete list of ingredients and cooking method. Enjoy this yummy tasty recipe with your family and friends.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- White pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Mozzarella cheese as required
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup chicken mince
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Breadcrumbs as required
- Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon
- An egg
- Soya sauce 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Plain flour as required
How to Make Cheese Burger Onion Rings?
- Start by adding 1 Cup of Chicken Mince in a bowl with 1/2 teaspoon of White Pepper Powder and Saltto taste.
- Now add 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder with 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder and 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder and 1 teaspoon Soya Sauce then mix all.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger Powder with 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder and mix again. Then take a large size onion and cut in ring shape.
- After that, take some oil spread on both hands then press some chicken mince you prepared and place an onion ring over it.
- Place a Mozzarella Cheese cube and cover with chicken mince to make a patty. Coat them with breadcrumbs and plain flour.
- Finally deep fry at medium flame till the color turns golden brown. Your Cheeseburger Onion Rings are ready.