Time required for Bhari Hoi Bhindiya:
50 minutes approx.
Ingredients for Bhindiya Recipe:
- 1 kg okra
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon aniseed
- coriander 2 tablespoon
- white cumin 1 tablespoon
- 6-8 cayennes pepper
- half cup of thick tamarind juice
- cooking oil half cup
Way to prepare Bhari Hoi Bhindiya?
- Wash Okra with the help of water and incise them from the center. Roast aniseed, coriander, cumin cayennes pepper and crush them all well.
- Add juice of salt and tamarind. Fill Okra’s with this masala and leave it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the cooking oil in frying pan for 3-4 minutes then fry Okra for 2-3 at high heat. After that, cover the lid and cook it at low for 5-7 minutes.
- Finally remove Okra from the stove and your delicious Bhari Hoi Bhindiya are ready to serve.